Five-star rated, healthy comfort food on the quick! Loaded with vegetables and packed with Italian flavor this Tuscan Vegetable Soup Recipe is a healthy alternative to traditional soups and can be on the table in just 35 minutes.
- 1 (15-ounce) can low-sodium canellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion (about 1/2 large onion)
- 1/2 cup diced carrots (about 2 carrots)
- 1/2 cup diced celery (about 2 stalks celery)
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini diced (about 1 small zucchini)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 32 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no salt added diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan (optional)
For full directions and step-by-step video visit FoodNetwork.com.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.