Crock-pot, Instant Pot, or stove top – either way you’ll love this delicious vegetarian butternut squash soup recipe!
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 medium (about 3–4 lbs) butternut squash, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 white onion, roughly chopped
- 1 sprig fresh sage or 1 tsp dried ground sage
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup canned (13.5 oz unsweetened) coconut milk
For slow cooker, instant pot, and stovetop instructions along with lots of variations and serving suggestions visit. gimmesomeoven.com.