At the start of grilling season there is no more traditional side than corn on the cob. Kick up the flavor with this Mexican inspired recipe that is easy and sure to please.
- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (try the Liver Doctor’s recipe)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Place shucked corn onto the grill and cook about 5 minutes until the kernels begin to brown and char.
- Turn the corn cobs to continue to char. Continue turning every few minutes until all sides are slightly charred.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lime juice, and chili powder. Taste and add salt and pepper if needed, adjust flavor to your liking by adding more lime juice or chili powder.
- Remove corn from grill, spread a light coating of the mayonnaise mixture onto each cob and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.