Try this quick and easy Fresh Corn Salsa Chipotle Copycat recipe to complement many different foods – on a burrito, on top of fish, stir it in chili…
- 3 ears of fresh corn on the cob, shucked
- 2 tsp jalapeños, finely diced (seeds and membranes removed)
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Juice from one lime
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Cook the shucked corn on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until the corn is tender and specks of black appear on the kernels – about 10 minutes. Set aside until cool.
Cut the corn kernels off the corn (here are three easy tips for cutting the kernels off the corn cobs) and put the corn into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the corn and stir until well combined.