When you have liver concerns animal products are on the “minimize” list. Here is a delicious way to get a creamy cheese sauce without the extra calories you would get from most cashew based vegan queso dips. Simply DELICIOUS!
- 7-9 rounds of eggplant, sliced 1/4-inch thick (~half of a medium eggplant)
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1.5-2 cups unsweetened original almond milk
- 2-3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp finely minced fresh garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa, slightly drained
- OPTIONAL: Smoked paprika and hot sauce for added color and flavor upon serving.
For step-by-step instructions and great reviews visit MinimalistBaker.com.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.