This Ginger Lemonade is a great way to start your day and is delicious enough for company. This drink is rich in vitamin c and antioxidants, and ginger is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
- Combine the honey, ginger, lemon peel and 2 sprigs rosemary in a small pot with 2 cups of water.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool, approximately 15 minutes.
- Once cool, strain mixture into large pitcher. Discard the ginger and rosemary that was left behind in the strainer.
- To pitcher, add 6 cups cold water and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Serve over ice with small piece of fresh rosemary and lemon slice as garnish (optional)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.