Watermelon, Pineapple, Turmeric Smoothie
4.5 from 2 vote(s)
|Total time:||8 minutes|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Serving size:||Approximately 16 ounces|
Usually thought to only flavor savory dishes, turmeric’s great spice and wonderful anti-inflammatory properties are a great addition to sweet treats as well!
- 2 cups frozen watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups fresh frozen pineapple, cubed
- 1 orange, peeled, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water, frozen into cubes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated turmeric or 1/2 teaspoon organic turmeric powder
- 2-3 drops of liquid stevia or 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add optional sweetener to taste, blend, and serve.
May 25, 2022
We tried the Smoothie for the first time last night and the food was great and very tasty
October 7, 2020
Great things ?