Usually thought to only flavor savory dishes, turmeric’s great spice and wonderful anti-inflammatory properties are a great addition to sweet treats as well!
- 2 cups frozen watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups fresh frozen pineapple, cubed
- 1 orange, peeled, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water, frozen into cubes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated turmeric or 1/2 teaspoon organic turmeric powder
- 2-3 drops of liquid stevia or 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add optional sweetener to taste, blend, and serve.
We tried the Smoothie for the first time last night and the food was great and very tasty
Great things 🌝