Watermelon, Pineapple, Turmeric Smoothie
Easy & Healthy Avocado Chicken Salad
DIY Non-Toxic Foaming Hand & Dish Soap
Adapted from Farmhouse On Boone
Avoid using the chemical cocktails you’ll find on store shelves for cleaning. By creating your own you eliminate the toxins, create scents you love, and save money, too!
- Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap, Baby Unscented
- 10 drops of essential oil
- Distilled or filtered water
- Special tools: 8-10 ounce Foaming hand soap dispenser
Essential Oils to Try:
- Lemon essential oil can be used for both hand and dish soap (it helps cut through grease)
- 5 drops Peppermint oil and 5 drops of Tea Tree oil helps to remove bacteria and viruses from your hands and can be used on surfaces for cleaning
- Lavender essential oil is great for kids
- Fill your foaming hand soap dispenser 1/4 of the way with Castile soap.
- Add essential oil.
- Slowly add water to fill the bottle leaving enough room for the pump (about 1 inch from the top).
- Add the pump lid, swirl the bottle to mix, and use.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.