Thirst-quenching, refreshing cucumber limeade! A great drink alternative to those with liver concerns. Limes and cucumbers are known to support detoxification.
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1/3 cup lime juice (fresh or bottled)
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- Add cucumbers to blender and fill blender with cold water to the top fill line on the blender pitcher.
- Blend cucumbers in until completely blended and no chunks of cucumber remain.
- Strain blended cucumber liquid through a sieve into a gallon size pitcher or container. Discard pulp.
- Add enough cold water to your cucumber water mixture to make 1 gallon of liquid.
- Add lime juice and stevia and mix.
- Taste and make add lime juice or stevia to taste. Refrigerate and serve over ice. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.