October means Brussels sprouts are ready for picking. Try this delicious take on raw Brussels sprouts combined with sweet cranberries, crunchy pine nuts, and a tangy dressing. A great make ahead salad and side!
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup grated pecorino cheese (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For completion directions, visit Love & Lemons at loveandlemons.com.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.