Simple. Healthy. Tasty. Three simple words to describe the bold taste of this Mexican Fruit Salad recipe that should adorn your summer dinner table.
- 2 Tbsp honey (or maple syrup or agave nectar)
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4-3/4 tsp ancho chili powder (use more or less to taste)
- 2 1/2 cups honeydew, diced (approx. 1/2 a melon)
- 3 cups watermelon, diced (approx. 1/2 a melon)
- 3 cups cantaloupe, diced (approx. 1 melon)
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple, diced (approx. 1 pineapple)
- 1 1/2 cups mangoes, diced (approx. 2 mangoes)
For alternative ingredients (in case one of the above isn’t your favorite) and reviews visit Little Spice Jar at littlespicejar.com.
“A simple Mexican fruit salad that’s spiced up! I toss my favorites – watermelon, honeydew, pineapple, cantaloupe and of course, mangoes in a light honey-lime and chili flavored dressing! This is the perfect refreshing and healthy treat for all your summer gatherings!”
~ Marzia – Recipe creator littlespicejar.com
For directions and ingredient alternatives visit Little Spice Jar at littlespicejar.com.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.