Apple, Goat Cheese, and Pecan Pizza
Herb-Rubbed Turkey Au Jus
Roasted Pumpkin-Apple Soup
From EatingWell – Nov/Dec 2009
- 4 pounds pie pumpkin or butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 2-inch chunks (see Tip)
- 4 large sweet-tart apples, such as Empire, Cameo or Braeburn, unpeeled, cored and cut into eighths
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1¼ teaspoons salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 6 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- â…“ cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted (see Tip)
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
For complete cooking directions (including preparation, tips and notes) and nutritional information, visit: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/pumpkin_apple_soup.html.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.