Thinly sliced Fuji apples, goat cheese, toasted pecans, baby arugula, and fresh thyme meld together in a tantalizing blend of flavors for a unique and fresh pizza dinner.
Recipe from MyRecipes.com. Photo: John Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
- 1 (1-pound) six-grain pizza crust
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups thinly sliced Fuji apple (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
For complete cooking directions (including a video on how to toast nuts) and nutritional information, visit http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/apple-goat-cheese-pecan-pizza-50400000115789
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.