A delicious, healthier alternative to your average fried fish dish.
- 1½ pounds snapper or cod fillets
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup fine cornmeal (if you have only polenta or coarse cornmeal, you can grind it to a fine powder in a spice mill)
- ¼ cup flaxseeds, untoasted or toasted, coarsely ground
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour or rice flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 to 4 tablespoons canola oil
- Lemon wedges for serving
For complete cooking directions and nutritional information on this healthy dish, visit: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/31/health/nutrition/31recipehealth.html?_r=1&ref=nutrition
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.