Want something satisfying and savory and you want it NOW? This easy Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry is a winner! Using ingredients you already have in your kitchen and is ready from start to finish in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced to 1/8-inch thick
- 2 cups broccoli florets (frozen is just fine!), cut to bite-size
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth or water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons cold water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl (a large liquid measuring cup works well for this!) whisk together the chicken broth (or water), soy sauce, and honey.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat then add broccoli and carrots cooking until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli and carrots from the pan and transfer to a plate.
- Wipe pan with a paper towel and heat another drizzle of oil in the same pan over high heat then add the chicken pieces and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is browned and cooked through, about 5-8 minutes.
- Add garlic to the pan for 30 seconds.
- Add the vegetables back to the pan until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and water (make sure it is cold water) until no lumps are remaining.
- Pour the chicken broth mixture into the pan and cook for 30 seconds followed by the cornstarch mixture and cook until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious on its own or with rice or stir-fry rice noodles.
This blog post on “Easy Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry” is a culinary gem! The title itself grabs attention and promises a delicious and straightforward recipe. I appreciate the emphasis on simplicity, as it encourages even beginner cooks to give it a try. The combination of honey and garlic is always a winner, and the stir fry technique adds a delightful touch. The guidelines are clear and brief, making it simple to track. I can hardly hold on to reproduce this tasty dish in my own kitchen.Thank you for sharing this mouthwatering recipe!
Mouthwatering and quick?
Mouthwatering and quick? Sign me up! 🍗🍯 This Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry recipe has got my taste buds tingling! Can’t wait to try it out tonight with some fluffy rice. Thanks for sharing the easy-to-follow steps and the list of ingredients. You’ve made my dinner decision a no-brainer!
Scrumptious liver friendly chicken stir fry
I just got diagnosed with non alcoholic fatty liver disease, and I’m not fat, overweight or obese. In fact I’m underweight . What caused it is all those fake, man made sugars.
So easy and good!
I’ve made something similar before but this one is way easier. Also I just threw the cornstarch in with the broth and soy sauce. I always have these ingredients in the house.