Easy Vegan Paella
|Total time:||45 minutes|
|Prep time:||20 minutes|
|Cook time:||25 minutes|
A flavorful vegan paella with peppers, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, peas, and more – you won’t miss the meat!
- 1/2 tsp saffron
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (if oil-free, sub vegetable broth)
- 1 ½ cups diced yellow onion (~1 medium onion as recipe is written)
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper (~1 medium pepper as recipe is written)
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic (~6 cloves garlic as recipe is written)
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup quartered, marinated artichoke hearts, marinade reserved (~12-ounce jar as recipe is written)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup frozen peas
FOR SERVING optional
- 1 batch Easy Vegan Chorizo (or sub store-bought such as El Burrito Soyrizo and avocado oil for cooking)
- Lemon wedges
For complete directions, visit Minimalist Baker at minimalistbaker.com.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.