Try this hearty vegan recipe!
- 4 cups vegetarian broth
- ¼ cup french lentils
- ¼ cup wild rice
- ¼ cup regular lentils (red, yellow work well, too)
- ¼ cup steel cut oats or barley
- 2 cups chopped kale
- Bring broth to a boil and add all ingredients, stir.
- Cover and simmer on low for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Stir in kale and simmer for an additional 10 minutes and serve.
Like this article? Sign up today for our FREE newsletter!
- Liver health articles, recipes and special offers
- FREE E-Cookbook with 10 liver healthy recipes