Vegan Lentil Soup with Kale
|Total time:||1 hour 20 mins|
|Prep time:||10 mins|
|Cook time:||1 hour 10 mins|
Try this hearty vegan recipe!
- 4 cups vegetarian broth
- ¼ cup french lentils
- ¼ cup wild rice
- ¼ cup regular lentils (red, yellow work well, too)
- ¼ cup steel cut oats or barley
- 2 cups chopped kale
- Bring broth to a boil and add all ingredients, stir.
- Cover and simmer on low for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Stir in kale and simmer for an additional 10 minutes and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.