Choose amounts of each fruit based on taste preference and what you can find at the local fruit stand or grocery store. It’s that easy!
- Fresh Pineapple
- Fresh Lemons or Limes (this will help the fruit maintain its color)
- Slice the strawberries, fresh pineapple and bananas into about 1-inch chunks.
- To create fun circular or oval shapes, you can use a melon baller (a small spoon-like tool) to scoop out the watermelon and cantaloupe. (Or simply cut the fruit into about 1-inch chunks.)
- Combine prepared fruit with blueberries and grapes in a large serving bowl. Simply squeeze the juice of one or two lemons or limes (your choice!) over colorful fruit. Mix gently.
- Optional – Add nutritious nuts such as almonds, pecans or walnuts. Learn more about how nuts can help support liver health.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator.
Top Selling Health Drink
UltraNourish’s 16 grams of pea protein, 7 grams of fiber and 1,450 mg of greens will satisfy your hunger and keep you feeling full for hours! Shake-up Ultranourish and in minutes you’ll get a great, low calorie drink that also provides the fruits, antioxidants, probiotics and more missing from you daily diet.
Revitalize your entire body, your outlook and your day with just one glass. Learn More.
Like this article? Sign up today for our FREE newsletter!
- Liver health articles, recipes and special offers
- FREE E-Cookbook with 10 liver healthy recipes