Choose amounts of each fruit based on taste preference and what you can find at the local fruit stand or grocery store. It’s that easy!
- Fresh Pineapple
- Fresh Lemons or Limes (this will help the fruit maintain its color)
- Slice the strawberries, fresh pineapple and bananas into about 1-inch chunks.
- To create fun circular or oval shapes, you can use a melon baller (a small spoon-like tool) to scoop out the watermelon and cantaloupe. (Or simply cut the fruit into about 1-inch chunks.)
- Combine prepared fruit with blueberries and grapes in a large serving bowl. Simply squeeze the juice of one or two lemons or limes (your choice!) over colorful fruit. Mix gently.
- Optional – Add nutritious nuts such as almonds, pecans or walnuts. Learn more about how nuts can help support liver health.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator.