A delicious combination of healthy ingredients, no added sugar, and no baking. What’s not to love!
- 1 1/4 cup dried unsulphured figs or about 5-6 ounces (stems cut off)
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (plus extra for topping)
- 1 tsp alcohol-free vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 to 2/3 cup or more of dark chocolate chips, to melt
- optional add-ins 1 tbsp protein powder, chia, nuts, cocoa powder.
Treat for Mum
These are delicious with a cuppa instead of reaching for the biscuit tin.
I make this every week for my partner as he has to watch his suger intake,
Theyre quick and easy to make and taste yummy , have thought about
Using dates instead of figs for a change will let you know how it goes.