Healthier Rice Krispies Treats™
Detox-Friendly Broccoli & Arugula Soup
The Ultimate Healthy Gingersnaps
An easy recipe for guilt-free soft gingersnap cookies with a sweet crunchy coating! No mixer required and only 68 calories with no refined flour or sugar!
- 1 3/4 cups (210g) white whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour (NOTE: White whole wheat flour is milled from hard white winter wheat – a lighter-colored grain than traditional red wheat – which yields milder-tasting baked goods. It is not bleached.)
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg white, room temperature
- 2 1/4 tsp vanilla stevia
- 2 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk, room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsulphured molasses
- 3 tbsp granulated-style stevia (or more, as needed)
For full directions as well as great ingredient alternatives, visit AmysHealthyBaking.com.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.