A healthy alternative to milk that can boost energy and reduce fatigue.
Ed says, “I have been drinking this twice a day every day for three months along with Maximum Milk Thistle™ and I am experiencing higher energy levels and less fatigue throughout the day. I have also noticed that I sleep better at night without waking up.”
- 20 rounded tablespoons of flaxseed
- 1 gallon of water
- Rinse flaxseed thoroughly in water for 2 to 5 minutes until seed looks clean and free of impurities.
- Soak flaxseed in 8 ounces of filtered water for 24 to 48 hours and rinse thoroughly again.
- Pour rinsed and soaked flaxseed in a blender and fill with pure filtered water. Blend at hi speed until water becomes milky white and flaxseed is disintegrated.
- Strain water from blender through a fine cloth to remove flaxseed particles and husk remnants into a used 1 gallon plastic milk jug and fill with filtered water to make 1 gallon of flaxseed milk.
- Store in the refrigerator. Shake container before drinking as some settling will occur.
- Try pouring it on cereal, adding it to coffee, or just drinking a large glass (12 to 16 ounces).