Protein and fiber packed flourless black bean brownies. Fudgy, delicious brownies without all the guilt. No one can tell they’re made with beans!
- 1 15-oz can organic black beans, drained and rinsed very well
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp alcohol-free pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients except chips in a food processor, process until completely smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, then pour into a prepared 8″×8″ pan.
- Bake 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting. If they still look a bit undercooked, they can be chilled in the fridge overnight to firm up.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.