Protein and fiber packed flourless black bean brownies. Fudgy, delicious brownies without all the guilt. No one can tell they’re made with beans!
- 1 15-oz can organic black beans, drained and rinsed very well
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp alcohol-free pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients except chips in a food processor, process until completely smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, then pour into a prepared 8″×8″ pan.
- Bake 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting. If they still look a bit undercooked, they can be chilled in the fridge overnight to firm up.
Very good brownies! I like these better than regular ones…and I don’t feel guilty eating them!
These are my favourite so far and the kids love them too. Delicious.
Kids loved them. They said they can’t even tell it has beans in it.