Throw all the ingredients into the slow cooker and return at the end of the day with a hearty meal.
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in chicken breast halves, skins removed
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 (16-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
- Place the chicken in an electric slow cooker; sprinkle with basil, thyme, salt, and black pepper. Add the red and yellow peppers, beans, and tomatoes. Cover with lid; cook on low-heat setting for 8 hours.