Black Bean and Corn Salad
|Total time:||15 minutes|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
Early summer is the season for fresh sweet corn in many areas. Make the most of fresh corn by using it uncooked in a salad.
- 1 14 ounce can black beans (low sodium), rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (optional)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the salad in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to combine and develop as well as chill.
- Toss and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.