Gluten-Free Blueberry Banana Pancakes
|Total time:||10 minutes|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||5 minutes|
Simple and inexpensive, this no-flour recipe only has 4 ingredients!
- 1 and 1/2 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Butter and maple syrup for serving (optional)
- Place peeled the bananas in a bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher leaving them slightly lumpy.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs so that the yolks are broken up and combined with the egg whites.
- Add the eggs to the bananas and thoroughly mix in the baking powder.
- While the baking powder is activating, preheat a gridle (or saute pan) over medium heat.
- Spray the hot gridle with cooking spray and pour 2 tablespoons of the batter onto the hot gridle.
- When many small bubbles appear on the top of the pancake place a few blueberries into the batter and flip to cook the other side of the pancake.
- Serve immediately with butter and or/maple syrup.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.