Zucchini is everywhere now! And if you’re a gardener you likely have an overabundance and are looking for liver-friendly recipe options that don’t consist of tons of sugar and milk based cheese. Here is one for your summer recipe collection with VEGAN PARMESAN CHEESE you can make!
For the Gratin:
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium summer squash, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 small bundle asparagus
- 1/2 yellow or white onion, cut into thin rings
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 3/4 to 1 cup Vegan Parmesan Cheese (recipe follows)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
For the Vegan Parmesan Cheese:
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Check out the reviews and steps for this delicious side-dish at MinimalistBaker.com.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.