Don’t throw those papaya seeds away! Adding them to a dressing not only gives it a peppery flavor, you also take in their digestive enhancing enzymes.
- 1 tablespoon fresh papaya seeds
- 1/2 small onion (try a shallot for a milder taste)
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar (or try other flavors)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a food processor, whir together the papaya seeds and onion until finely chopped.
- Add the vinegar, sugar, salt, and mustard and pulse 3 or 4 times.
- With the processor running, gradually stream the oil into the processor until the dressing emulsifies.
- Use on your favorite salad greens.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.