Enjoy this easy, healthy frozen treat with the added benefit of kale – a superfood for the liver!
- 2 cups thawed, frozen fruit mix of strawberries, blueberries, cherries and kale (try Wyman’s of Maine frozen fruit mix)
- 1/4 cup of your favorite fruit juice (used to thin the mix for pouring)
- Pour the thawed fruit into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Slowly add in your juice while blending until the mixture is of a pouring consistency.
- Pour your mixture into ice pop molds (4 ounce size works well). If you don’t have ice pop molds simply use plastic or paper cups. Pour the mixture into each cup, cover with foil and insert a pop stick through the center of the foil into the cup.
- Place in freezer for at least 5 hours or overnight.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.