No Bake Blueberry Energy Bites
|Total time:||35-65 minutes|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
These quick, no bake treats are made with just a few delicious liver-friendly ingredients including antioxidant rich blueberries!
- 2 cup raw old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, almond butter, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Next fold in the blueberries until they are evenly distributed in the mix.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30-60 minutes, or until it becomes solidified.
- Mold mixture into bite-sized balls and serve. You can keep the energy bites in an air tight container in the refrigerator up to one week or freeze and defrost when needed.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.