These quick, no bake treats are made with just a few delicious liver-friendly ingredients including antioxidant rich blueberries!
- 2 cup raw old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, almond butter, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Next fold in the blueberries until they are evenly distributed in the mix.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30-60 minutes, or until it becomes solidified.
- Mold mixture into bite-sized balls and serve. You can keep the energy bites in an air tight container in the refrigerator up to one week or freeze and defrost when needed.