What’s this? Oh, just one of the easiest, most delicious, dairy-free ice cream options. Freeze up some bananas and try different flavors. The choices are endless!
- 2 overripe, frozen bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- Pinch of salt
- 1/8 tsp pure peppermint extract, or more as desired
- Pinch spirulina or natural food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or raw cashews, for a richer taste (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp broken-up dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- Blend frozen bananas, salt, peppermint extract and optional ingredients until completely smooth.
- Stir in chocolate.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to a container and freeze until firm.
For more NICE cream options and great reviews visit www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 2.6g
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.