Ahhh autumn and pumpkin spice everything. Save money and calories by making your own Pumpkin Spice Latte. For those who are sick of the “pumpkin spice everything” this time of year – divert your eyes!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla
- 2-3 drops of liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 8 ounces fresh-brewed coffee
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a cup or saucepan, mix together almond milk and pumpkin and cook on medium heat on the stove top until hot but NOT boiling (or microwave for 30-45 seconds).
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, spices and sweetener.
- Pour mixture into a blender and blend for 30 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour coffee into your favorite mug, add the milk mixture and top with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.