A nutrient-rich salad full of flavor and fresh ingredients that naturally support your body’s detoxification. Great as a snack or a side to accompany a fish entree.
- 1/2 medium sized head of red cabbage, shredded
- 3 carrots, coarsely grated
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped, fresh parsley
- 2 Gala apples, quartered, cored and sliced
- Handful of radishes or 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 3 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seed
- 2 tsp grated ginger root
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tbsp light olive oil
For faster preparation of the salad ingredients use a food processor fitted with the shredding plate or use a mandolin.
- Prepare all of the salad ingredients and mix them in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until thickened.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to evenly coat.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.