A decadent dessert with healthy fat from avocado.
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 4 very ripe (8 ounce) avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Place the chocolate chips in a small bowl over a small saucepan of barely simmering water. Stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth, about 3 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Place the avocados, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, agave, almond milk, vanilla and salt in a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Spoon or pipe with a pastry bag into glasses and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (can be prepared 1 day in advance). Garnish with fresh raspberries and serve.
This is awesome!! I didn’t know what to expect…I really don’t eat avocados…but holy Hannah is this good!!