Mmm, take a bite of this healthy version of apple crumble made with quinoa!
- 4 large apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 chopped cashews, walnuts, or pecans
- 1/3 cup ground almonds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil (e.g. extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil) 13″x9″ baking dish or 6 ramekins.
- Place apples into prepare dish(es).
- Mix remaining ingredients in medium bowl and crumble over the top of the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until apples are tender and crumble is lightly browned.
Check out other great recipes from the Fresh Cuisine Recipe Book, filled with sugar free and gluten free, vegan recipes.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.