A light, flavorful salad perfect for a summertime gathering.
- 3 corn on the cobs, corn cut off
- 6 large organic carrots, cubed
- 1 8-12 oz. jar of beets (or can)
- 1 bag, edamame beans, steamed
- ½ 1b. green beans cut in 1″ segments
- 2 tbsp. high quality olive oil
- White vinegar
- Black pepper
- Microwave the corn for 5 minutes while wrapped in a damp towel.
- Steam all ingredients (except beets and corn) in large steamer with carrots on the bottom, green beans next up and then edamame beans on the top layer.
- Mix cooked ingredients and beets together.
- Blend lightly with olive oil, white vinegar and a few dashes of black pepper.
Like this article? Sign up today for our FREE newsletter!
- Liver health articles, recipes and special offers
- FREE E-Cookbook with 10 liver healthy recipes
- $5.00 off coupon for your next purchase at Natural Wellness