A light, flavorful salad perfect for a summertime gathering.
- 3 corn on the cobs, corn cut off
- 6 large organic carrots, cubed
- 1 8-12 oz. jar of beets (or can)
- 1 bag, edamame beans, steamed
- ½ 1b. green beans cut in 1″ segments
- 2 tbsp. high quality olive oil
- White vinegar
- Black pepper
- Microwave the corn for 5 minutes while wrapped in a damp towel.
- Steam all ingredients (except beets and corn) in large steamer with carrots on the bottom, green beans next up and then edamame beans on the top layer.
- Mix cooked ingredients and beets together.
- Blend lightly with olive oil, white vinegar and a few dashes of black pepper.
Top Selling Health Drink
UltraNourish’s 16 grams of pea protein, 7 grams of fiber and 1,450 mg of greens will satisfy your hunger and keep you feeling full for hours! Shake-up Ultranourish and in minutes you’ll get a great, low calorie drink that also provides the fruits, antioxidants, probiotics and more missing from you daily diet.
Revitalize your entire body, your outlook and your day with just one glass. Learn More.
Like this article? Sign up today for our FREE newsletter!
- Liver health articles, recipes and special offers
- FREE E-Cookbook with 10 liver healthy recipes