Summer Peach Drink
|Total time:||10 mins|
|Prep time:||10 mins|
Adapted from Home Cooking Adventure
Peaches are now in peak season. Along with being delicious and juicy, peaches are very nutritious. Sip some deliciousness today!
August is National Peach Month!
- 4 peaches, peeled and cut into slices
- 2½ cups water
- Fresh juice of 1 lemon
- 5 tbsp sugar (or your sweetener of choice)
- Ice cubes
- Peach slices
- Mint leaves
- Blend peach slices on medium speed. Add lemon juice, sugar, water and ice cubes.
- Blend again until smooth.
- Pour peach juice into glass over ice.
- If desired, garnish with peach slice and mint leaves.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.