If alone, eat ½ of it. Next day, reheat what’s left. It’s very good and makes you feel good, too!
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup corn meal (prefer corn grits)
- Salt, grapeseed oil and pure maple syrup (very small amounts of each – to taste)
- Pour almond milk into a medium-sized saucepan. Turn on heat.
- Stir corn meal into cold water. Add this mixture to the saucepan and stir well.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Turn down heat and stir regularly to keep from sticking.
- When thick, remove from heat and add salt, grapeseed oil and pure maple syrup to taste (try plain, add minimum to make it tasty).