If alone, eat ½ of it. Next day, reheat what’s left. It’s very good and makes you feel good, too!
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup corn meal (prefer corn grits)
- Salt, grapeseed oil and pure maple syrup (very small amounts of each – to taste)
- Pour almond milk into a medium-sized saucepan. Turn on heat.
- Stir corn meal into cold water. Add this mixture to the saucepan and stir well.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Turn down heat and stir regularly to keep from sticking.
- When thick, remove from heat and add salt, grapeseed oil and pure maple syrup to taste (try plain, add minimum to make it tasty).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.