Liver Health and Sexual Dysfunction
- Yes! Those with Liver Disease Can (and Should) Be Sexually Active
- Pros and Cons of Sex for the Liver Conscious
Cohen, O.M.D., L.Ac Misha Ruth, Gish, M.D Robert G. with Doner Kalia The Hepatitis C Help Book. St. Martin’s Griffin, 2001
FamilyDoctor.org â€œSexual Dysfunction in Womenâ€ http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/women/reproductive/sex-dys/612.html
Retrieved April 8, 2011
MayoClinic.com â€œFemale Sexual Dysfunctionâ€ http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/female-sexual-dysfunction/DS00701 Retrieved April 8, 2011
MayoClinic.com â€œSexual Health Basicsâ€ http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sexual-health/MY01464 Retrieved April 8, 2011
Palmer, M.D. Melissa â€œSex and Liver Diseaseâ€ http://www.liverdisease.com/sex.html Retrieved April 8, 2011
PubMed.gov â€œSexual dysfunction: overview of prevalence, etiological factors, and treatmentsâ€ http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12476261 Retrieved April 8, 2011
WebMd.com â€œSexual Problems in Menâ€ http://men.webmd.com/mental-health-male-sexual-problems Retrieved April 8, 2011
- Liver Health and Sexual Dysfunction
- What Causes Sexual Dysfunction?
- Who is at Risk for Sexual Dysfunction?
- What are the Symptoms of Sexual Dysfunction?
- How is Sexual Dysfunction Diagnosed?
- What is the Treatment for Sexual Dysfunction?
- Are There Safe Alternative Treatments for Sexual Dysfunction?
- Suggested Articles