Only four ingredients for this easy dairy-free strawberry ice cream – no ice cream maker required!
- 1 13.5 oz. can full-fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 16 oz. package of fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
If you have an ice cream maker, be sure the bowl has been able to freeze for a few days to make sure it is fully frozen, of course an ice cream maker is not required!
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour your mixture into an airtight plastic container and place it into the refrigerator until chilled, about 30 minutes then transfer to the freezer and 4-6 hours or until the desired consistency. NOTE: For a creamier texture you can remove the mixture from the freezer every few hours and scrape the frozen ice cream from the edges of the container stirring it vigorously into the rest of the mixture with a spatula.
ICE CREAM MAKER METHOD: Pour your ice cream mixture into your ice cream maker and stir until it is thick (about 30 minutes). If you prefer your ice cream on the soft side, you can eat it immediately or using a plastic spatula, scrape your ice cream into an airtight plastic container to freeze for a few hours until it is the consistency you like.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.