Leftover Turkey with Squash Soup
Chocolate, Strawberry Green Smoothie
Apple, Banana, Nutter Smoothie
|Total time:||10 minutes|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||5 minutes|
Creamy, rich and filling. Using UltraNourish vegetarian, superfood, protein shake mix, it’s so good you wouldn’t think it has healthy ingredients!
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 banana, cut into chunks (use frozen bananas for a thicker texture)
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) almond milk
- 1 scoop UltraNourish
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over ice and serve.
*By using frozen bananas you’ll obtain a thicker texture and you won’t need ice to chill the smoothie.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.