Hemp Oil - 1500MG CBD Isolate
1 Dropper: 30 Servings
3rd Party Tested for Purity and Potency, 100% USA-Grown Hemp
- Reduces fat and scar tissue accumulation in your liver, helping to prevent progression of liver issues
- Produces a healthy inflammatory response which reduces your aches and pains
- Reduces your stress levels, providing a sense of calm throughout your body
- Improves your mood and enables you to better focus
- Enables you to fall asleep faster and provides you with a restful, longer-lasting sleep
- Each serving contains 150MG of CBD isolate. 1500 MG of CBD per bottle.
Risk-Free Money-Back Guarantee
Try Hemp Oil - 1500MG CBD Isolate risk-free for 90 days. If you don't love it, simply send it back for a full refund. No questions asked - For first time orders, we'll even pay for the return shipping.
How is Natural Wellness Hemp Oil Different?
- Fast-acting sublingual tincture delivery system – best absorbed and most effective way to take CBD
- Contains CBD isolate – the purest form of CBD available
- THC-Free – ideal for people seeking products without any trace amounts of the psychoactive ingredient THC. No high and no drug test issues.
- 100% USA-grown, non-GMO industrial hemp
- Manufactured in an FDA Registered facility maintaining cGMP compliance and food certified
- 3rd party lab tested for purity and potency, ensuring what is on the label is what's inside each bottle
- Light, all-natural peppermint flavor makes it easy to take
- Each serving (20 drops) contains 50 mg of our premium pure CBD isolate. 1500 mg of total CBD isolate per bottle.
Improve your Liver's Health Today and Stop the Progression of Issues
If you have a liver issue or are concerned about your liver, then supplementing with CBD is right for you. Your body's endocannabinoid system (ECS) kicks into action as liver issues arise and progress from bad to worse. By supplementing with CBD, it activates receptors in your body's endocannabinoid system to reduce fat accumulation and inflammation in your liver, two main factors in the early stages of any liver issue.
Additionally, as liver issues progress the body activates hepatic stellate cells producing excess collagen, leading to accumulation of scar tissue in your liver. CBD elicits a response in your body to attack these cells to prevent them from damaging the liver.
Sleep better and longer
Are you one of those people who can't fall asleep? You get in bed and you can't stop thinking about all the things you didn't do or what you have to do tomorrow. Or you wake up in the middle of the night because you were worried about something. Well, with our CBD oil, it stops your brain from racing and will help you relax. It then enables you to fall asleep and stay asleep longer. You wake up fully rested and ready to take on the world.
It does not make you tired. You can take it in the morning or throughout the day. It relaxes your system so you can fall asleep when you are ready.
Is the pain and discomfort getting to you?
Our CBD oil works with the receptors in your body to help reduce the pain you feel and the inflammation caused by your body being out of equilibrium.
Want to be happier and more focused?
Our CBD oil helps lower the stress throughout your body, allowing you to better focus on the issue at hand and enables you to feel relaxed and happier.
What is CBD?
CBD, the abbreviation for Cannabidiol, is a cannabis compound that has significant medical benefits. It is totally separate from the more popular cannabis compound Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is the psychoactive component which gets you "high" or "stoned."
There are two types of CBD oil on the market.
- CBD Isolate – This is pure CBD with no THC or terpenes. It is more expensive to produce, since an extra extraction process is required during production to separate out the CBD from the THC and terpenes.
- Full Spectrum CBD – This contains CBD and low levels of THC and terpenes. Terpenes are aromatic compounds found in the oils of all plants. When CBD, THC and terpenes are combined, it produces what is known as the "entourage effect." It describes how these components combine and lock onto different receptors in your brain to produce a unique high.
Most of the research we have found focuses solely on CBD (pure CBD isolate), so we only offer this form of CBD.
Where Does CBD Come From?
Cannabis is a family of plants which contain both the hemp and marijuana plants. Both plants contain CBD. However the industrial hemp plant contains a very low concentration of THC while the marijuana plant is abundant in THC. Because hemp has a low concentration of THC and it is less expensive and easier to grow than marijuana, CBD is derived from the hemp plant.
The Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018, the farm bill, was passed by Congress and signed by the President, stating that hemp-derived products, like CBD, are not classified as a drug and are legal to sell in all 50 states.
How Does CBD Work?
Our bodies all have an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that functions to keep our bodies in equilibrium – a stable and optimal internal environment.
When something is operating outside of its normal range, our body activates the ECS to help correct it. The ECS does this via cannabinoid receptors found in select tissues. We have two primary endocannabinoid receptors:
- CB1 receptors which are in our central nervous system (brain and nerves of the spinal cord)
- CB2 receptors which are in our peripheral nervous system (nerves in our extremities), the digestive system, and specialized cells in the immune system
CBD directly interacts with these receptors to help them resolve issues, returning our body to its normal and optimal function.
Hemp oil 1500mg-- better sleep
Shake before use. Place 20 drops (approximately 1 dropper) under the tongue 1 to 2 times daily or as directed by a medical professional.
Avoid placing the dropper into your mouth to maintain the quality of the product.
Please consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a medical condition, are currently taking prescription drugs. Do not take during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
While CBD has been shown to be well tolerated in studies without significant side effects, these same studies showed the most common side effects were tiredness, diarrhea and appetite changes.
Natural Wellness® supplements are recommended by healthcare professionals and are sold around the world. When developing, formulating and producing supplements, Natural Wellness® focuses on science, quality, and proven performance. Ingredients used are of the highest quality, and all supplements are manufactured in the USA under strict current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations ensuring all safety and quality standards are met.
All products are guaranteed to give you 100% satisfaction in every way. If you are not completely satisfied with a product you purchased for any reason, return it to Natural Wellness® within 90 days of purchase, and you will be issued a complete refund of the purchase price (less shipping and handling).
For any nutritional product you try for the first time, in addition to refunding you the purchase price, you will be refunded your shipping and handling, AND Natural Wellness® will even pay for the return shipping. Natural Wellness® truly takes the risk out of trying something new.
This is just one component of Natural Wellness' Super 7 Satisfaction Guarantee - which provides you with a risk-free, 100% money-back guarantee - along with the finest quality, service and security available online today.