March 28th, 2012
Submitted By Lynn
- Fresh Pineapple
- Fresh Lemons or Limes (this will help the fruit maintain its color)
- Slice the strawberries, fresh pineapple and bananas into about 1-inch chunks.
- To create fun circular or oval shapes, you can use a melon baller (a small spoon-like tool) to scoop out the watermelon and cantaloupe. (Or simply cut the fruit into about 1-inch chunks.)
- Combine prepared fruit with blueberries and grapes in a large serving bowl. Simply squeeze the juice of one or two lemons or limes (your choice!) over colorful fruit. Mix gently.
- Optional – Add nutritious nuts such as almonds, pecans or walnuts. Learn more about how nuts can help support liver health.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator.
The Editors at LiverSupport.com do their best to research all ingredients contained in the recipes posted to LiverSupport.com. If you have any reservations or concerns about an ingredient in any of the recipes that we post, due to your specific health condition, we recommend that you speak with your physician.
Like this liver health article? LiverSupport.com is the #1 informational website that supplies in-depth news on the liver and related issues. Sign up today for our FREE LiverSupport e-newsletter! You'll receive sound and timely information on liver concerns, as well as valuable tips, lifestyle suggestions and recipes to help support liver health.